Saturday, September 4, 2010

To all Birthday Friends



Birthday Wishes

designed by Feathers in the Nest

copyright 2010

So many birthdays this month of friends I know. I want to thank each and every one of you for all the birthday wishes. So, this morning I made a freebie for you to share with your birthday friend or family member any time of year! I used Gentle Art thread Morning Glory as it is a beautiful blue color, and stitched on 32 count Antique white linen.
Suggestions are stitching over one for gift tags, or over 2, framed or for a pinkeep. Could also be stitched as a pinkeep to bring out for the place setting of that birthday family member.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jennifer

    Thank you so much for your kindness in designing and sharing this very lovely (how British is that!) chart. I will use it loads I'm sure.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx
    American by birth and mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry Jennifer , I congratulate you a bit late but Happy Birthday! and thanks for the freebie.

    Would you like to participate in my drawing?
    I wish you a happy holidays.
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer I didn't realize you had a birthday so a very late Happy Birthday to you!! I love what you stitched in your header and your little dog is ever so sweet and cute!! Debby

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer